Note to self:
Try not to get hooked on surveys.
1. I'm doing this because it's fun and my boyfriend's new list made me want to redo mine. AND I only made a list of 16 things.
2. I cleaned the entire dorm Sunday night, and my roommates have already found a way to make the room dirty.
3. I'm avoiding homework.
4. I love learning and speaking Spanish.
5. I'm listening to Andrea Bocelli: Amore.
6. I speak my mind more now than before.
7. I'm obsessed with getting straight A's.
8. I'm excited that my family is coming to see me Friday.
9. I bet you a million bucks that my boyfriend is better than yours.
10. I had to buy 9 books for my literature class this semester.
11. I'm an ambassador for my college and have to wear an ugly, bright, red blazer.
12. I go to school 8 hours away from home and it's a love-hate ordeal.
13. The wipe board calendar on my wall is still written for January.
14. My room is pretty n pink.
15. I'm already tired of hearing about the Chris Brown and Rihanna case.
16. I'm sure I watch more news television than you--my TV stays on CNN.
17. My TV also plays the Cosby Show and Fresh Prince occasionally.
18. The built-in DVD player on my TV is broken.
19. I'm sick of writing about my TV.
20. I hate being so far away from the people I love.
21. If I could have another hobby, it'd be professional photography.
22. I'd have to learn how to become an amazing photographer first though...
23. I have problems remembering to make my make-up off before I go to sleep sometimes.
24. I strongly dislike my current internship.
25. Writing 25 random things is pretty difficult for me.
[Tuesday, February 17, 2009]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment