Noteworthy Memorandums

[Saturday, February 28, 2009]

Goals

Note to self:
Stick to this.


I've recently decided that I want to change some things. I want to be different, I want to be better. I don't know what to call these goals. To me, they seem like "late" or "delayed" New Year's resolutions. But anyways, here they are (short and sweet, no explanations):

1. Manage time better
2. Make better study habits
3. Read more
4. Gain all the experience I can
5. Become more organized
6. Make more connections; network
7. Really focus on my future
8. Be confident
9. Explore all options
10. Be a better speaker

If some of my friends or acquaintances read this entry (and I could name specific individuals...), they'd probably be thinking to themselves: "Why exactly does she feel this way? Doesn't she do enough already?" But I've realized that if I want to do something, I have to do it for me, not for anyone else. That realization came along with being 8 hours away from home for school...I've learned so much more about life, about other people, and about myself. I feel like I'm finally becoming comfortable with who I am, and the only person I need to satisfy is me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment