Note to self:
Do these things.
Three of my friends and I made our own lists of things to do before we die. Here's mine (and I'm sure I'll have to add on to it):
1. Become fluent in two languages: Spanish and Tagalog
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Go to Pangasinan to meet my mom's side of the family
4. Learn to ballroom dance
5. Become...(shouldn't say)
6. Travel all over Spain
7. Learn some French and Italian, then travel to Paris, Venice, and Rome
8. Make a significant difference in someone's life
9. Design the interior of my house (after having it built)
10. Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge and see the Sydney Opera House
11. Travel around Central and South America to see Chichen Itza, El Yunque, Machu Picchu, Buenos Aires, and Santiago
12. Set foot in every American state and see something for which it is known for
13. See Auschwitz and Anne Frank's house
14. See the Great Wall of China
15. Be a keynote speaker at a national conference or convention
[Monday, April 20, 2009]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment